Monday, September 24, 2007

..five favorite songs ..


I have heard a lot of musics : hip-hop ,rap ,rock ,jazz ,blue and many kinds of songs . I have a lot in my collection is about Linking park ,Blue ,t-squad ...Besides that ,i also really like love songs .It's hard to pick 5 songs from my big collection ,because i love them all .My five favorite songs are :

  • Right here waiting for you (Richarch Max)
  • Nothing's gonna change my love for you (George Benson)
  • Because i love you ( Shaking Stevents )
  • If tommorrow never come (Ronan Keating )
  • Cry on my shoulder (Super star )

These songs were really famous back to a couple decade ago. If you don't even heard those songs. You should try to listen those one time. You would never stop to listen them . I have heard those songs a hundred times, and each time i heard i almost find somewhere to hide .Everyone'll think i was disappointed in love .Actually i don't .I just want to be alone with my think ,and seeking my feeling .

Those songs are the first English songs i was heard .They have influenced very much to me since i was 14 years old. I realize even though the time go past ,but those songs are still immortal .



1 comment:

John said...

You have picked some fine love songs. They seem to have made a strong impression on you since they have remained important to you from the time you were 14. It is good to have something that we can count on from our pasts as we move toward the future.