Sunday, September 16, 2007

..Finding nemo




Disney is the one of my favorite . Almost those movie are very teens-ager ,but they still attract more than thousands people all over the United State . One of my favorite movie is the " Finding nemo " .If you have seen it one time ,you could never stopped to watch it again ,again ,and again . I have watched that movie 3 years ago since I'm still in Vietnam. However I couldn't remember how many time i have watched . For each time i saw ,i have learnt one thing .Beside that ,I loved the way they made the movie .It looks really real with a thousands of coral and fishes .We could see a small world under the sea and varieties of colors .
Finding nemo is about the love of the father to his son. Long way couldn't stop him until he found his son . That was a good lesson for everyone specially for kids .If you don't even listen to your parents ,you may become a bad person or you may lost way .Another things for parents ,you should recognize .It would harm your children when you protected them by kept them aways from surrounding. They could never grow up .Let them stand on by theirselves . One more thing I have learnt is about the friendship .For each movie of Disney is always remind us something ,it is very simple in the life .Sometime we didn't recognize ,or we almost forgot it .

..this is my 2nd assignment .It took me more than one hours to think and write ,so i give myself 6 points for the whole things ( have idea, open ,body and conclusion ,using the transition ,FANBOYS ...a little confused about tense ) ,and one more points just cheer up for me ..lol ..total 7/10 ^.^
..so you guys read it and give me grade ..thanks a lot

2 comments:

John said...

Wow, you really like "Finding Nemo," don't you? I liked the movie a lot when I saw it. I think you describe the lesson well. Also, you describe some parts of it well. It does have a wonderful variety of colors that make it so enjoyable to watch it along with the story.
Two things I discovered when my children were born: I never knew how much my parents loved me, and my children will not know how much I love them until they have children.

mai nguyen said...

..you right,i like this movie so much, but i don't still satisfy about the essay .b/c i didn't describe all the meaning of the moive
like you said "I never knew how much my parents loved me, and my children will not know how much I love them until they have children"
I know my parent love me but i could never understand it ,until i became a parents
Thanks ur cm